If you ask other pros or advanced photographers to name the best post processing instructors, Nick Page would make everyone’s list. He balances simple techniques with the ability to not over process his images. For this talk, he wants to help you advance your ability to work with Luminosity Masks.
In this talk Nick will discuss powerful techniques utilizing Luminosity masks and selections in a non-destructive Photoshop Workflow
Covered in this presentation
- What Luminosity Masks and selections are
- Using luminosity Masks to exposure blend
- Using Luminosity Masks to guide Dodging and Burning
- Creating Visual Flow utilizing Smart Objects
- Emphasizing Light and Atmosphere with luminosity Selections